Saturday, January 24, 2009

San Diego Zoo April 2008


In April 2008, we took a trip down to the San Diego Zoo with cousin Caitlyn. It was in the middle of the week, so the Zoo wasn't crowded. We had a lot of fun seeing all the animals - especially the peeing elephant - and getting our faces painted. Our favorite thing that day was seeing a newborn baby kangaroo - a joey - climb out of its mother pouch to hop around its exhibit.

2 comments:

  1. I found you! I remembered what you said your blog name was! Now I will add you to my links, so you can just be a click away. Looks like you are doing great already in the blogging world. Love the pictures of the girls at the lake and getting their awards for gymnastics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found me! This will be a great way for us to keep in touch and keep up to date with family/kid things as time goes on!

    ReplyDelete