Our family enjoyed a wonderful Valentine's Day this year. The morning started out with an exchange of cards. As you can see, the girls' card for me was very creatively done. I was presented with a large hand-made box that had notes and precious pictures of the girls in it. Vince received a lovely green necklace (because his favorite color is green), a picture of the girls, and a cute card in which each girl wrote a special note to their dad. The girls, being so literate, each read aloud the card & sentiments Vince and I wrote for them. We did some shopping and picked up pottery at Paint a Memory, then we ate a delicious "linner" or ""dunch" (a mix of lunch and dinner) at Romano's Macaroni Grill. We spent the evening working on a 1,000-piece puzzle of the NYC skyline. (We didn't finish!) It was so special having family time this Valentine's Day! There are no others I'd rather spend Valentine's Day (or any other day for that matter) with than my girls and Vince!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Valentine's Day 2009
Our family enjoyed a wonderful Valentine's Day this year. The morning started out with an exchange of cards. As you can see, the girls' card for me was very creatively done. I was presented with a large hand-made box that had notes and precious pictures of the girls in it. Vince received a lovely green necklace (because his favorite color is green), a picture of the girls, and a cute card in which each girl wrote a special note to their dad. The girls, being so literate, each read aloud the card & sentiments Vince and I wrote for them. We did some shopping and picked up pottery at Paint a Memory, then we ate a delicious "linner" or ""dunch" (a mix of lunch and dinner) at Romano's Macaroni Grill. We spent the evening working on a 1,000-piece puzzle of the NYC skyline. (We didn't finish!) It was so special having family time this Valentine's Day! There are no others I'd rather spend Valentine's Day (or any other day for that matter) with than my girls and Vince!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment